Monday 16 August 2010

Running

This is quite an unusual post, it's one I would never normally make but it's for charity. Basically on the 5th September 2010 I shall be running 5km in Hyde Park in London on behalf of Guide Dogs for The Blind. If any of my readers could spare a few pounds/dollars/yen or whatever your currency is to sponsor me I would be extremely grateful. So grateful in fact, you get to submit a song of your choice for a guaranteed post on this blog. When you've made your donation just make a comment with the song you'd like to be played.

I'm stuck on £22 at the moment which is a bit embarrassing!

Here's the link to my page with more information about me and the run and how to donate:

Click here

(Please note the website doesn't work on the Opera browser)

Many thanks,

CTVicky

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    My name is Charlotte Eriksson, and I'm a young artist and songwriter from sweden.
    I just moved to London to pursue my music, and I'm really dedicating my whole life to this.
    I'm a big fan of your blog, and I hope and think that you will find my music as good material to your blog.
    It would mean a lot to me if you could take a minute and listen to it,
    and hopefully you like it!

    www.myspace.com/charlotteeriksson
    www.youtube.com/aglasschild

    if you want, I can send you mp3s too?

    Thank you so much for your time!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte I think your music rocks! xxx

    ReplyDelete