Friday 3 July 2009

Jerico Kane


I would like to know YOUR thoughts on this band!

Go to their myspace and tell me what you think please!

It's not really my type of music, but it sounds like it'd be great to listen to while I'm driving.

The production is first class.

I do love comparing new acts to other artists and I think they sound like a cross between The Hoosiers, Flo' Rider (sp?) and Calvin Harris.

I don't think they're the best thing since sliced bread but I KNOW they're as good as a lot of what we're hearing in the charts.

The band members themselves are very interesting in the fact that they come from all corners of the globe! One member is from Australia, another is from New York and another is from the UK!

But yeah, I want to hear YOUR opinions on them. Good or bad. I know my readers all have very differing tastes in music and it'd be fantastic to see what you all think.

So visit their myspace, then leave me a comment and I will be your BFF forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment