Tuesday 14 July 2009

Lily Allen's New Song - 22

Here is the new single from Lily Allen! I've listened to it once and I already think it's brilliant, which is rare for me as most songs are usually growers when it comes to my ears.

I've loved Lily Allen's music ever since she burst onto the scene with "Smile". Her videos are always very imaginative and her lyrics are very simple and easy to understand. Plus I loved the cover of "Oh My God" that she did with Mark Ronson

Lily's got her own style and she's confident with it, which I admire.

22 is the latest release from her second album "It's Not Me, It's You". The first single from the album was "The Fear" and the second was "Not Fair" - both absolutely brilliant.

I just thought I'd mention that I'd heard "The Fear" about a year before it was released because Lily had it up on her myspace, where I am friends with her! You can be too, just add her!



7 comments:

  1. I love everything about her...her style and music. Btw, 22 is great but not as awesome as Not Fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Fair was brilliant...hmm I think in my opinion 22 *just* tops it because I love the backing arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will give it a listen, great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks expogirls.net

    Barbara, your cheque's in the mail :p

    skywind, isn't it just! It's like a massage for your ears :)

    ReplyDelete