Sunday 1 February 2009

Indie


Oh I do love that website!

I've just been to my stepdad's allotment which was great fun! I did a lot of digging.

Did anyone in the UK watch "Your country needs you" last night?

I usually don't bother with Eurovision or X Factor or any other waste of time television programmes but my mother was watching it so didn't have a choice.

Did anyone think the wrong person won? Neither the twins or Jade had any talent in my honest opinion. It should have been Mark that won it. It was crystal clear to me. The public really shouldn't get have a say in who gets picked for Eurovision because they were dumb enough to put Alexandra Burke's brutal murder of Hallelujah at Christmas number one.

Yes, Eurovision and the music charts are all a farce, I am well aware but still, if the country is being represented at something it should be by someone who is actually talented.

As well as ranting on about the above, I want to use this post to start talking about Indie

Basically I feel that we as music lovers should be doing more to support independent record labels because they allow their artists much more freedom and don't act merely in pursuit of the almighty dollar.

What are your thoughts on this?

I shall talk more about it in future posts.

1 comment:

  1. "Basically I feel that we as music lovers should be doing more to support independent record labels because they allow their artists much more freedom and don't act merely in pursuit of the almighty dollar".....
    i agree with your concept

    ReplyDelete