Saturday 4 April 2009

Hillgrove

Does anyone else go through phases where they feel like all they ever want to do in life is spend it at the pub?

Annnyway...

On Thursday just gone, I went to The Hillgrove in Kingsdown in Bristol to watch and write about an Oxjam gig called "Spring Fever". I dragged my boyfriend along as well. He is a professional photographer and he agreed to do some snaps, which from what I've seen on the camera, aren't too bad.

I just basically listened to the music, chatted to some of the acts and scribbled down everything.

It was a real experience for me as I have gone to many gigs in my time but I have never actually bothered to go up to the musicians to find out about them. I learnt a lot, from a journalistic point of view and a music lover's.

I shall post the article on here once I have sent it to Oxjam.

No comments:

Post a Comment