Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Streets

I thought now would be a good opportunity to talk about The Streets.

His work is commonly referred to as rap but I define it as being "poetry for the young of the 21st century". His lyrics are totally honest, thought-provoking and from the heart. He's definitely worth a listen.
I kind of feel "Heaven for the Weather" is a bit near the mark but I feel it's just questioning religion which is a positive thing.

Anyway...

Are you in or do you know a really good band that I've probably never heard of? Please enlighten me!

Contact me with a link to their website, I will listen, and if I think they're any good I will put them on the "Monthly Mention". A monthly blog listing the bands recommended by my readers!

How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment